Advice on which one to choose

b_ongzhenyu

Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
242
Reaction score
3
I would like to buy a dslr but do not know which one to buy :(

Budget is around $300-400. Means I just need it for normal photography as I'm new to all these.

Thinking of second hand canon 550D or brand new 1200d. Which one should I choose? Is there other Nikon brand dslr within this price range and features?

Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT
 

EJB

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2001
Messages
53,189
Reaction score
9,587
2nd hand for Nikon yes.

If you don't like to settle for used, 1200D should be pretty decent to start off, but I don't think $400 can get a new one.
 

EJB

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2001
Messages
53,189
Reaction score
9,587
For that budget, try D3000-D3100 used with Kit lens.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top