Advise on display card problem

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
Hi folks, quick check if anyone can advise if my graphic card is a goner? It works fine when I first install it in the system. After I installed driver and restarted my com, there will be no display.

Graphic card in question is a HD 7850 2GB from Powercolor.

Thank you very much.
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
By the way, I cleaned the fan and heatsink, and spread a fresh layer of thermal compound earlier. Thus, I think heat may not be the problem since the fan is spinning and spinning quite fast. :s13:
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
1,784
Hi folks, quick check if anyone can advise if my graphic card is a goner? It works fine when I first install it in the system. After I installed driver and restarted my com, there will be no display.

Graphic card in question is a HD 7850 2GB from Powercolor.

Thank you very much.

Yes that's a goner.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top