Hey guys need some advise.
I booked 2 adults and 1 child Economy Lite tickets to London for next month on SQ.
Recently we found out that my wife is expecting(hurray!) and I wanted to try and get the tickets upgraded to business using my 260k airmiles. so far the overseas call center and online chat are telling me its impossible.
is it really though? would appreciate if any of you frequent flyers can give me some advice. thanks!
I booked 2 adults and 1 child Economy Lite tickets to London for next month on SQ.
Recently we found out that my wife is expecting(hurray!) and I wanted to try and get the tickets upgraded to business using my 260k airmiles. so far the overseas call center and online chat are telling me its impossible.
is it really though? would appreciate if any of you frequent flyers can give me some advice. thanks!
