
Don't bother unless you are very keen and got spare budget. You should just focus on getting the best graphics card you can afford and also a large SSD. Getting a system capable to OC will require another $100.Haha, I see, do you suggest overclocking?
Ok, I know what to do already. But still im thinking which h77 mobo to get. Not getting b75 mobo.
Ok, I know what to do already. But still im thinking which h77 mobo to get. Not getting b75 mobo.
Maybe because my friend recommended sata 3.0. And it is a matx board with lesser features.
I still have like 2 more weeks before I buy so I'm trying to research as much as I can. Maybe you can give some advise again for this current built.
Monitor - dell ultrasharp u2312hm 23 led - $250
Gpu - msi 660ti pe - $484
Cpu and mobo - gigabyte h77 d3h mvp - $383
Ram - cosair vengeance 8gb - $79
Psu - Seasonic s12ii 520w - $78
Case - sharkoon t5 value - $65 (any other option with good ventilation? )
Hdd - seagate 1tb 7200rpm - $88 (does brand matter? If not can change to Hitachi)
Hp dvd rw - $25
Wireless adapter ( recommendations? )
Ssd plextor m5p series 128gb - $149
I'm using both you and moneyface's advises, very helpful!
I thought B75 is sort of like business use mobo and was thinking will the mobo be potentially become a bottleneck to my system. I'm building towards a balance build.
Value ram meaning?
Powercolor 7970 right? Can you tell me which version is it from this link? PowerColor Official Website - Graphics, Cases, Power Supply
It's confusing because the price list from SLS only state powercolor h7970 3gb and I do not know which version they are referring to.
I'm using both you and moneyface's advises, very helpful!
I thought B75 is sort of like business use mobo and was thinking will the mobo be potentially become a bottleneck to my system. I'm building towards a balance build.
Value ram meaning?
Powercolor 7970 right? Can you tell me which version is it from this link? PowerColor Official Website - Graphics, Cases, Power Supply
It's confusing because the price list from SLS only state powercolor h7970 3gb and I do not know which version they are referring to.