Adware after system update help!

jason910

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
4,658
Reaction score
5
Hi after updating my S5 With that com.system patch it started to get a lot of unwanted ads spams etc and I cannot seems to clear them. I need help on This and last resort will be to reset which I am not keen. Appreciate any form of help here thanks a lot.

I googled but cannot find any viable solutions.

rrr4ty.jpg


oan67c.jpg
 
Last edited:

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Hi after updating my S5 With that com.system patch it started to get a lot of unwanted ads spams etc and I cannot seems to clear them. I need help on This and last resort will be to reset which I am not keen. Appreciate any form of help here thanks a lot.

I googled but cannot find any viable solutions.

rrr4ty.jpg


oan67c.jpg

You might wanna try the antivirus engines u can find on play store. If cannot, then u need a reset already..
 

mun

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
109
How about go to your Smart Manager, select Device Security and click 'scan device'. Hope this helps.

Good luck :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top