After market cooler for 6970

Duinchlfc

Senior Member
Joined
May 24, 2005
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
0
Good morning. I'm currently having the above card twin frozr edition but temps are still a toasty 80 degrees. Paste redone, heatsink resetted. Running fans at 80%. Any after market coolers I can get here without going liquid?
 

Spookies

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
The card is very hot by default. I doubt changing any air cooler will help much or maybe even make it worse. Twin frozr is a good cooler. If you still want to change, pls consider selling me the cooler, thanks :)
 

Duinchlfc

Senior Member
Joined
May 24, 2005
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
0
The card is very hot by default. I doubt changing any air cooler will help much or maybe even make it worse. Twin frozr is a good cooler. If you still want to change, pls consider selling me the cooler, thanks :)

okay will keep you in mind.Twin frozr is good for gaming but mining temps are too high for my liking.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top