
I went the thonglor outlet last week. Tried the banana crepe and popular shibuya toast. The toast is very buttery very nice! A pity I was sick, din get to enjoy it the fullest. Go easy on the maple syrup if not will b over sweet....The outlet at thonglor I was there around noon no queue....
I only waited once for it. Personally feel its over hyped.
apart from after you, été is also quite good.
mr jones orphanage is known for their interior decor but their cakes n as well as their drinks are terrible. juz pay for d novelty. d owner has also a small restaurant tucked in one of the condo along Thonglor soi38 called The Bookshop. 2 sum it all, tiny place, western foods in an alice in the wonderland cum harry potter decor.
https://www.facebook.com/thebookshop38/info
but during my trip i enjoyed going to purr cat cafe. tuck into sukhumvit soi 33. just sit there chill having afternoon tea.
how's the purr cat cafe? Planning to visit them in june![]()
apart from after you, été is also quite good.
mr jones orphanage is known for their interior decor but their cakes n as well as their drinks are terrible. juz pay for d novelty. d owner has also a small restaurant tucked in one of the condo along Thonglor soi38 called The Bookshop. 2 sum it all, tiny place, western foods in an alice in the wonderland cum harry potter decor.
https://www.facebook.com/thebookshop38/info