TheAnimalSheriff
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2015
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
AFTERSHOCK GAMING LAPTOP
Hi,
I am trying to sell my Gaming Laptop which I have been using for about 1 year. It is used and the front compartment has popped out but that is very fixable.
Condition: Used
Here are the specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 880M
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
Memory: 8.00 GB RAM
Resolution: 1920x1080, 60Hz
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1
1TB HHD
SSD (around 150 GB)
Includes:
Power Cable
Free Bag!
Computer (Of course)
Here are some pictures Of the jacks and the computer itself.
h t t p : / / i m g u r . c o m / a / t w d t z (without the spaces)
(Some of the pics are upside down, sorry
)
I cannot ship it because I have no idea how to
We can discuss a meeting point after I have received a clear PayPal Payment. My paypal email is t h e a n i m a l s h e r i f f @ g m a i l . c o m (without spaces). I am looking for a price around S$1100 but we may discuss the price.
If you have any questions and would like to enquire for the Computer, feel free to drop an email at t h e a n i m a l s h e r i f f @ g m a i l . c o m (without spaces)
Or you can send me an SMS at 98276588 (SG PHONE)
Hi,
I am trying to sell my Gaming Laptop which I have been using for about 1 year. It is used and the front compartment has popped out but that is very fixable.
Condition: Used
Here are the specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 880M
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
Memory: 8.00 GB RAM
Resolution: 1920x1080, 60Hz
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1
1TB HHD
SSD (around 150 GB)
Includes:
Power Cable
Free Bag!
Computer (Of course)
Here are some pictures Of the jacks and the computer itself.
h t t p : / / i m g u r . c o m / a / t w d t z (without the spaces)
(Some of the pics are upside down, sorry
)I cannot ship it because I have no idea how to
If you have any questions and would like to enquire for the Computer, feel free to drop an email at t h e a n i m a l s h e r i f f @ g m a i l . c o m (without spaces)
Or you can send me an SMS at 98276588 (SG PHONE)
Last edited: