Agoda booking

LightBuzz

Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
381
Reaction score
5
On 4th 2am.I had book thru agoda hotel for hotel but until now I had not received any email confirmation and booking no. Try to called their hotline are direct to the machine operate which are asking for booking no before we can proceed further . Write email and leave voice message without any reply. Called bank and bank confirm they had already approved the transaction . Anyone know any way to check with agoda without going thru the machine operate hotline?
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
Usually. U will receive an email acknowledge from them within the next few minutes after u click confirm.

I agreed with u. Its kind of fustrating not able to reach them if u dont have a booking no n last 4 digit card no. Which is consider the references no to access to the officer manning the call centre
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
Bro. If u need help to reach them, send me pm or email.
I teach u how to access the cso Which i learnt it from other website
 

LightBuzz

Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
381
Reaction score
5
Bro. If u need help to reach them, send me pm or email.
I teach u how to access the cso Which i learnt it from other website

sorry bro reply late as I am already overseas with limited access.

I managed to get the hotel to find my booking after they check from their "new order" which they received only after 2 days I had book my room, agoda had reply but kind of useless as they say they have no booking base on my email address...?? don't understand as I have only got 1 email account beside office, this is the same email which I use to book for my more than 10 booking from agoda before...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top