agoda payment options

wtfwfs

Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2013
Messages
365
Reaction score
0
Agoda can use debit anot?
Cos le friend wan book sentosa hotel thru agoda then debit cannot....

I wan book bangkok hotel leh... dk can ma.
 

lifemastery

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I think Agoda only accept credit card payments. But you can check out their book first then pay later using agoda. I use agoda frequently and they are quite alright. Just print out the confirmation forms and it should all work.

Or just borrow your parents credit card and pay them cash lor..

added a link for your to check as well

Agoda payment FAQ
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top