Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

namie81

Reaction score
Courts Air Con Package

Hi All

Interested in getting one of the Air con package from Courts,just wonder if anyone got get their package before and hows is their service and standard?

vin1980

Reaction score
Hi, I have a good aircon contractor to intro.. if u guys wan, can juz pm mi and I will pass u his contact. . Tks

peterlim78

Reaction score
Help on aircon

Hello guys,

my air-con not cool since 2 week ago, and i found that the outside compressor the fan is not moving.
so anyone know what is the problem ?

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi terumo.

Can i know how is the brand york as compare to ME or dalkin (for system 1)

thanks

terumo

Reaction score
To the_king,
I think for sys 1, price difference is not a lot between different brands so I will suggest u get MIt Electric or Daikin.
My 3rd choice will be Panasonic.

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

my air-con not cool since 2 week ago, and i found that the outside compressor the fan is not moving.
so anyone know what is the problem ?
could be just a simple capacitor issue. It looks like a mini can of Coke. Usually white or silver. Abt $200 labor and part.
Also can be low gas. As u say 2weeks then now compressor fan not running. How old?

RobbieFowler

Master Member
Reaction score
My relative quoted me $3250 all in, including dismantling my current units. I have not checked any air-con shops yet.
Can someone advise if this is a good price?
If not, what should be the market price?

Mitsubishi System 3
Condenser: MXY-3A28VA
Blower: MSY-GE10VA x 3

skyskysky

Reaction score
My relative quoted me $3250 all in, including dismantling my current units. I have not checked any air-con shops yet.

Mitsubishi System 3

So ex.. I got the same system all in $2880 nia:D

skyskysky

Reaction score
could be just a simple capacitor issue. It looks like a mini can of Coke. Usually white or silver. Abt $200 labor and part.
Also can be low gas. As u say 2weeks then now compressor fan not running. How old?
My friend change the capacitor himself only $20 nia=:p

extremepower

Reaction score
Hi,

Any recommendation for sys 3, New Bto flats.

Local brand, pana, mitsu, daikin, Samsung?

Best place to buy and costs?

Tks. ;)

Bruce_Leong

Reaction score
Hi,

Any recommendation for sys 3, New Bto flats.

Local brand, pana, mitsu, daikin, Samsung?

Best place to buy and costs?

Tks. ;)

Panasonic provides good quality air, Daikin provides durability. Mitsubishi and Samsung are ok as far as I can tell. I would recommend inverter units from Panasonic or Daikin. Courts and Gain City should be good places to look at. Coolserve is pretty good too.

raiindrops

Reaction score
Just sharing...

After 3 months of installation, am finally done with e search of a more economic configuration on my FTKS25DVM single split in a master-bedroom.

July
Temp: 26
Fan Speed: 2/5

Aug
Temp: 25 (At 26, it became very stuffy.)
Fan Speed: Auto

Sept
Temp: 25 (Stagnant for now and I hope I won't have to go lower.)
Fan Speed: 2/5

I've concluded that Auto mode costs me $12.00 more than manually selected fan speed with consistent number of hours used each night.

**Note that air filters are washed once fortnightly and no servicing done as yet.

Last edited:

kennyam

Master Member
Reaction score
I jus got the same set at gain city expo last sunday .. price is $3059 with free 32" LED Toshiba TV.

I check with All best yday. The price is $2899nett

all price is with installation.

Mitsubishi System 3

fireblade08

Reaction score
My aircon compressor is certified dead after 5 years. Mitsubishi heavy industries.

Went to gain city this evening, was quoted $4399 for mitsubishi starmex sys 4 inverter. Price inclusive of install of bracket and dismantle of existing 2 aircon units and a compressor. On top of that, they offer the 4+1 years warranty free.

Find it quite pricey.

Cathrine

Reaction score
hi all i also just come back from courts, this salesman recommend me Fujitsu and he really explain in details compare to mitsubishi starmex.

1. anyone got any comments for Fujitsu?? i thought of getting this.

2. anyone got any comments on buying air-con from Courts??

thanks for any input

Fujistu is a real nice product to use They provide very good service and the products are excellent. As far as mitsubishi starmex is concerned I have no idea about that. I hope this will help you out.

Cathrine

Reaction score
can i know. for new flat

do you guy paint the wall first or install air-con then paint.

it the dust i am worried about.

Why are you worried about the dust? Just clean it. First paint the wall and then install air-con the clean one.It will make your work tidy. If you do the reverse that is if you install air-con before painting might be that your air-con gets paint strokes by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.