Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

andykoh1981

Banned
Reaction score
no need i hope.

there a few new block of flat at bedok all installl 2 condenser without needed a bracket. they install in a front and back style without blocking the fan area

Then u must see the size of the condenser units bro. Not all brands are the same. Some bigger some smaller. The new estates in bedok quite unique in this sense =D

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like I said bro. When u are quoted, those professional enough will ask u aircon ledge and such. Urs is hdb, no hdb have a aircon ledge that big to put 2 condensers. And PowerPoint for aircon is always 1. Thermaflex is preventing moisture going into the pipe. The outer layer is waxed. Armaflex is absorb moisture... if I am correct. End up u will pay another 150 for bracket + 250 fpr PowerPoint... u made payment in full or deposit?? If deposit, bang table, u get ur $$ back. Unless they layed the piping then useless

just deposit. i make noise if they do not allow me to

andykoh1981

Banned
Reaction score
Do a last confirmation..deposit only can refund lah. No worries on that. Good luck bro

Bro, Cfm RKS25 x 02 $1019 each with the 3/4 insulation & 22 gauge piping

$ power point is 250 +7%GST

Service contract is $200 for 2 sets.... Dun kanna chop ah...

And my fren say hor, 1 duck 1 chicken in the house, buy 2 same brand, dun buy different.

U need help pm me. Best price not so Best afterall

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what about this set?

FTKD25DVM $859 for 2 is $1718 add $200 for pipe/insu upgrade

about$1918

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks, i only ask you guys for which brand is good.

i never ask about feature or service contract. lucky i did not have to pay for my mistake.

i used the extra money to get this fridge hitachi RZ481EMS $679

and system 1 2sets of R22 dalkin without service contract

thanks guys for the helpful advise

andykoh1981

Banned
Reaction score
thanks, i only ask you guys for which brand is good.

i never ask about feature or service contract. lucky i did not have to pay for my mistake.

i used the extra money to get this fridge hitachi RZ481EMS $679

and system 1 2sets of R22 dalkin without service contractors

thanks guys for the helpful advise

Hi bro, hope my fren cleared u of all ur queries. Cheers~

terumo

Reaction score
to pumpkinified,

I duh recommend Euroa**.
Use Mit Electric/Daikin/Panasonic if possible & within ur budget.

shake_bonbon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it normal for a compressor to leak water when in operation ?

Already have a pipe link to my toilet for the water to flow out .. but I noticed that there's water coming out from the compressor directly. Not much .. but a constant flow.

maxicoolservices

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello Shake_bonbon,

Yes it is normal for a condenser to have some water dripping during operation.

Best Regards,

Jason Tham

Already have a pipe link to my toilet for the water to flow out .. but I noticed that there's water coming out from the compressor directly. Not much .. but a constant flow.

mrairc

Reaction score

Only Daikin air con got a lot of water coming out for the condenser unit :)

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow, this thread is more than 5 years old!

anyway, mine is a 5rm BTO, want to install aircon for 3 bedroom and living room.

living room is quite big, but will only turn on occasionally when got friends visits.

my kid not even 1 year old, so will probably sleep together with us.

therefore, this usage pattern don't need a very powerful system, cos only 1 room will be air-con at any one time, which model u guys will recommend?

1) master bedroom at night
2) study room in the afternoon/early evening
3) living room occasionally when got friends visit
4) kids bedroom will probably never turn on until he is old enough to sleep alone

Snowblind

Reaction score
Any feedback on fujitsu aircon? My fren is using it and says its very energy saving. But I have heard feedback saying the motherboard is problematic and expensive to change. Courts is having free 5 yrs so I was thinking of getting it.

mrairc

Reaction score
Any feedback on fujitsu aircon? My fren is using it and says its very energy saving. But I have heard feedback saying the motherboard is problematic and expensive to change. Courts is having free 5 yrs so I was thinking of getting it.
Yes . many feedback motherboard is problematic and expensive to change . I got a customer staying in a new condo us fujitsu air con just after 2 year . always complaint not cool and the fujitsu tech don't what is the problem . Courts is having free 5 yrs warranty ? That good ...

mrairc

Reaction score
wow, this thread is more than 5 years old!

anyway, mine is a 5rm BTO, want to install aircon for 3 bedroom and living room.

living room is quite big, but will only turn on occasionally when got friends visits.

my kid not even 1 year old, so will probably sleep together with us.

therefore, this usage pattern don't need a very powerful system, cos only 1 room will be air-con at any one time, which model u guys will recommend?

1) master bedroom at night
2) study room in the afternoon/early evening
3) living room occasionally when got friends visit
4) kids bedroom will probably never turn on until he is old enough to sleep alone
U can look for a system 4 Inverter . ( 3 + 1 system )
3 , ( 9000btu room and 18000 or 24000 for the living room )
Daikin , Mitsubishi Electric ,Panasonic, Toshiba air con is good . :)

xing369

Reaction score
hi ac guru
newbie here
i would like to install ac sys3 for my 4rm new flat
can some1 kindly advise brand, installation, shops to approach etc?
many tks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.