Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

annai

Reaction score
Feedback after 1 nite. Quiet, Cold enuff ( set at 26 degree ) from 12K BTU in MBR. Workmanship - GOOD so far.

Installer provided G24 , Brand Izumi ( Jap brand ) copper piping. For insulator, standard 3/8" insulation also.

miyamew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pics as promised,

IMG_0253.jpg

Condenser (outdoor unit)

IMG_0255.jpg

FCU (indoor unit)

IMG_0252.jpg

one big lobang can see the MSCP :s13:

IMG_0258.jpg

FCU before mounting..

miyamew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DCF_1223.jpg

Leemote kontrol

DCF_1222.jpg

Logo

DCF_1220.jpg

left side... i love this eco patrol thingy

DCF_1221.jpg

right side.. many LEDS for diff function

DCF_1219.jpg

underside

miyamew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the trunking and piping go through storeroom... it was lay inside the store :s13: then after that to MBR skirting then to MBR toilet :o

miyamew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm guys i'm quite confused now

Should i on the "e-ion" function at all times? or just once every few days to purify the air ?

is it common to feel "ear block" especially i have seal up the gap above my door.. and shut my windows completely ...

wackymaus75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Should i on the "e-ion" function at all times? or just once every few days to purify the air ?

is it common to feel "ear block" especially i have seal up the gap above my door.. and shut my windows completely ...
you mean a ringing sound in ur ear..
ya it happens in enclosed spaces

jim123

Reaction score
Got a quote for Pana and ME system 3 Inverter from Creation Air @ $2.7k nett. Both brand are going for the same prioe. Can't decide which to get. Any advise which brand is more reliable and worth getting?

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

try read the manual, if i not wrong the patrol sensor will monitor the air quality. some sort of auto mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.