Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdphong

Reaction score
I think Sharp is good enough for us, the price is very good but quality can be a plus for this brand.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Midea System 2

Hi guys i went to courts TPY today and the salesman was quite knowledgable, kept promoting to me Midea aircon and telling me their parts was from Tosiba. I really need to get aircon and i hope users of Midea can help me by telling me your experience. Thanks alot..

nakorius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i went to courts TPY today and the salesman was quite knowledgable, kept promoting to me Midea aircon and telling me their parts was from Tosiba. I really need to get aircon and i hope users of Midea can help me by telling me your experience. Thanks alot..

Interesting. They told me that Midea was a premium brand from China and a top-seller in Europe :s22:

nakorius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After visiting some super stores, what I've gathered was that ALL sales people have different stories about the air-cons, even if they are from the same super stores but in different locations.

One even went as far as telling me that the configuration that I was looking at, did not exist and there was no such thing as her file does not have the price for it.

It would be best to search more online, identify your criteria or functions that you are looking for. Do not just simply listen to them.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After visiting some super stores, what I've gathered was that ALL sales people have different stories about the air-cons, even if they are from the same super stores but in different locations.

One even went as far as telling me that the configuration that I was looking at, did not exist and there was no such thing as her file does not have the price for it.

It would be best to search more online, identify your criteria or functions that you are looking for. Do not just simply listen to them.

of coz, what product gives them best comm, they say that one best.

trender70

Reaction score
Hi
Just want to ask the experts and gurus here, i intend to have air-con for all my 3 rooms. Air-con will be On 6-9 hrs a day for all 3 rooms...So should i get system 3 or 4? Currently looking at Daikin,MIT & MHI. Most important is to save energy and cut down my bill... Any good models and installer to recommend?
Pls advise, Thanks.

luv5669

Reaction score
My a/c refrigerant gas leaked out after few months. Pls advice, do anyone have experience using sealant to circulates with the refrigerant to seal the leak ?

nakorius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of coz, what product gives them best comm, they say that one best.

Perhaps so, but the interesting is that I went to 2 Best Denkis and was recommended different brands as the better brands.

I am not sure if commission is the major driving factor unless the 2 stores have different commission systems.

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any bro here using LG Artcool (other version) w mirror glass? Mine is having some problem and need recommendation on any service/repair person that can help on this. Tried calling LG, charges are ridiculous. :)

terumo

Reaction score
To luv5669,

I will not recommend this product as u mentioned.
Best is to do a pressure test and replace the leaking pipes.

trender70

Reaction score
Hi terumo

For my kind of usage 6-9 hrs daily for all 3 rooms... you think system 3 or 4 is more suitable for me? Got lobang for good price and installer? haha

nakorius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any bro here using LG Artcool (other version) w mirror glass? Mine is having some problem and need recommendation on any service/repair person that can help on this. Tried calling LG, charges are ridiculous. :)

What problems are you having?

I am dumping mine. It gave me endless problems and LG does have ridiculous charges.

Circuit boards spoil, Sensors spoil, Condensor going nuts (auto off), swing motor spoil (both the external vertical-horizontal movement and inside fins (left-right movement), motor that closes the mirror panel spoil, remote controls spoil, it is only short of EXPLODING. :mad: :mad: :mad:

3 fan coils and not one functions as it should and I do service it regularly (oh, I mean repair AND service regularly).

Every air-con technician that sees it, just cusses.

Dump it if you can!

mlstic

Reaction score
I have a budget of 2.5k for System 3 aircon (I know its way too low). The sales assistant recommended SAMSUNG INVERTER SYS 3 AIRCON + INSTALL MH070FXEA4B / MH026FNEAx3. Any review for this model?

mark lim

Reaction score
I have a budget of 2.5k for System 3 aircon (I know its way too low). The sales assistant recommended SAMSUNG INVERTER SYS 3 AIRCON + INSTALL MH070FXEA4B / MH026FNEAx3. Any review for this model?

save more and buy only daikin or mit elec. others at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.