Air mileage question

melvados

Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

Recently I just got my ANA mileage card and I have a noob question.

So.. I jus bought an upcoming ticket under Eva Air, one of the star alliance. My questions here are:

* Do the air mileage points only get credited after you board the flight or on the date of purchase?
* Prior to above point, I asked that because I am not seeing any points credited in my ANA account..
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,638
Reaction score
3,487
Hi everyone,

Recently I just got my ANA mileage card and I have a noob question.

So.. I jus bought an upcoming ticket under Eva Air, one of the star alliance. My questions here are:

* Do the air mileage points only get credited after you board the flight or on the date of purchase?
* Prior to above point, I asked that because I am not seeing any points credited in my ANA account..

After you have flown that sector. Points cannot be credited when you have not flown the sector. People can buy tickets and not fly.

Also for points to be credited to the account, the membership nbr has to be given to the airline in order to do so.
 

melvados

Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
After you have flown that sector. Points cannot be credited when you have not flown the sector. People can buy tickets and not fly.

Also for points to be credited to the account, the membership nbr has to be given to the airline in order to do so.

hey thanks for replying. Got it, had thought so that points can only be credited once flown.

Thanks :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top