Airpods Yay or Nay?

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
For me, sound quality is the most import aspect. Cool is never a factor. Wireless is great but of course you need to remember to charge if not good luck.

I am skeptical on the quality of Apple's earphones. Their website talks so highly of their in-ear earphones and they even have the cheek to say "amazing bass response". I got tricked, paid $118 for that piece of crap and the bass was the same as the default earphone. Even Samsung's default earphone has better bass. Amazing bass my arse! :s8:

Thus I am never going to waste money on Apple earphones or air pods of whatever fancy names they call it.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top