Alienware m17x r4 Graphic card Installation

myd3660

Junior Member
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I bought one Alienware m17x graphic card upgrade kit Nvidia GTX 880M on ebay.
I'm using Alienware m17x R4 my current graphic card is AMD 7970M ( kinda boring already ) feel to upgrade it of coz. So, lets get into the point. Which shop provide installation service ?
Sorry if i post in the wrong section and thank you ! =:p
 

trigger25sg

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
I have done 680m and 780m on the alienware m17xr4. 880m is possible too.

680m works flawlessly but 780m and 880m upgrade you will lose nvidia optimus.

I can help you install too
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top