All in One Rig Suggestions?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
LOL, ur choice of going for evo 250gb at $168 at amazon vs mx100 256gb at $161 ish jin funny...

And he said he gonna get it this week, so samsung should be out.
 

NoraaC

Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Should I go for like a 2 X 760 SLI or a single 780? / AMD equivalent (example)

And any specific reasons to other brands of water cpu coolers?

CPU wise I think Im going for the Z97 since it just came out not long ago.

Erm memory wise any reasons for those speeds?

Paiseh and really thanks for the sp!

My PSU generally around 600W will be sufficient right? and go for modular?

Paiseh for my noobness ah, I scared when I go will tio convicne by the sales there hahaha
 

daniel798

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
561
Reaction score
0
Should I go for like a 2 X 760 SLI or a single 780? / AMD equivalent (example)

And any specific reasons to other brands of water cpu coolers?

CPU wise I think Im going for the Z97 since it just came out not long ago.

Erm memory wise any reasons for those speeds?

Paiseh and really thanks for the sp!

My PSU generally around 600W will be sufficient right? and go for modular?

Paiseh for my noobness ah, I scared when I go will tio convicne by the sales there hahaha

Use a single card if can.

For memory, performance difference is small between different speeds as the higher speed ones also have a higher cas latency.

For psu, 600w is definately not enough if you are going to sli. A modular psu just has an advantage of being easy to cable manage. Most good psu are modular anyway.
 

NoraaC

Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Use a single card if can.

For memory, performance difference is small between different speeds as the higher speed ones also have a higher cas latency.

For psu, 600w is definately not enough if you are going to sli. A modular psu just has an advantage of being easy to cable manage. Most good psu are modular anyway.

Ah I see I see thanks , any other pointers I should take note when choosing my parts ? I realize mobo are the ones that doesn't reallying differs much from each other on paper ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top