Hi. I'm diagnosed with allergic rhinitis by a specialist. I'm just wondering what will happen if during training I have an allergic reaction? I realised after taking antihistamine I will get drowsy. I'm pes b1 enlisting Sept 11 this year. Thanks.
I'm also allergic to grass. Would it affect anything during activities that require us to get in contact with grass? I would get rashes once I get in contact with grass. I'm afraid something might happen to me during training cause even outside I get very tired after my allergic reaction
I'm also allergic to grass. Would it affect anything during activities that require us to get in contact with grass? I would get rashes once I get in contact with grass. I'm afraid something might happen to me during training cause even outside I get very tired after my allergic reaction
I'm also allergic to grass. Would it affect anything during activities that require us to get in contact with grass? I would get rashes once I get in contact with grass. I'm afraid something might happen to me during training cause even outside I get very tired after my allergic reaction
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.