Allergic Rhinitis

Asdlogic

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi. I'm diagnosed with allergic rhinitis by a specialist. I'm just wondering what will happen if during training I have an allergic reaction? I realised after taking antihistamine I will get drowsy. I'm pes b1 enlisting Sept 11 this year. Thanks.
 

ahtancw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
13,306
Reaction score
6
nothing will happen, just bring more tissue or blow ur nose more often during field camp
 

Asdlogic

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I'm also allergic to grass. Would it affect anything during activities that require us to get in contact with grass? I would get rashes once I get in contact with grass. I'm afraid something might happen to me during training cause even outside I get very tired after my allergic reaction
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,282
Reaction score
5,865
I'm also allergic to grass. Would it affect anything during activities that require us to get in contact with grass? I would get rashes once I get in contact with grass. I'm afraid something might happen to me during training cause even outside I get very tired after my allergic reaction
What do u want to achieve?
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I'm also allergic to grass. Would it affect anything during activities that require us to get in contact with grass? I would get rashes once I get in contact with grass. I'm afraid something might happen to me during training cause even outside I get very tired after my allergic reaction

tell these to your MO and see if he buys your stories..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top