Alternative For Samsung SyncMaster 932B-Plus

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
18,172
Reaction score
0
Hi,

My current PC monitor has been serving me for more than 10 years. Recently, I spotted a white patch appearing on the top-right corner of the screen. I thought it was dirt so I tried to wipe it but it would not go away. Then I switched off the LCD monitor and the white patch disappeared.

It will appear when the monitor is switched on. Now I suspect that the device is going to die and the dead pixels are multiplying gradually.

Thus, I want to know whether there is a similar Samsung model that can replace my current monitor? Thanks in advance.

The picture below will show the space available for my new monitor. :(
 

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
18,172
Reaction score
0
2aeqb79.jpg
 

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
17,705
Reaction score
528
Try to tahan till Comex 2016 in Sep? Now 4:3 format is a rarity, 16:9 is the norm.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top