Alternatives to Asus K450?

moveman69

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
1,372
Reaction score
2
Hi bros

Just want to find out if there are any exiting up and coming notebooks which have similar specs to Asus K450JF? Pre-ordered it since Comex 2013 and have yet to receive it. Any recommendations? I have googled for new models from Asus and HP and I do not see anything near the specs/price of Asus K450JF? Have I missed out on something?

Please advice me and I truly appreciate all contributions. Thanks in advance to all bros!
 

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
7,996
Reaction score
0
Hi bros

Just want to find out if there are any exiting up and coming notebooks which have similar specs to Asus K450JF? Pre-ordered it since Comex 2013 and have yet to receive it. Any recommendations? I have googled for new models from Asus and HP and I do not see anything near the specs/price of Asus K450JF? Have I missed out on something?

Please advice me and I truly appreciate all contributions. Thanks in advance to all bros!

Stocks are in already for K450....
 

moveman69

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
1,372
Reaction score
2
Stocks are in already for K450....

Really? my merchant did not call me to inform me and when I tried calling on my own, they said that the stocks are not in? So PC Dreams, besides Asus K450, do u have other laptops to recommend?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top