Am i spiritually sensitive?

Mirage_97

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
957
Reaction score
40
A few years ago, I consistently heard 3 knockings repeatedly on the walls, sounds of marbles and moving of furnitures in my room every night for a few months. I never responded to them and simply ignored whenever I hear them.

During these months, there was once that I woke up at 5.15am and wanted to on the lights in my living room. When I tried to turn on the lights switch, the lights doesn't come on. Thinking there may be something wrong with the lights, I tried to flicker the switch several times but the lights still doesn't come on.

My dad used to hang his Buddha amulet necklace on the switch. As i was flickering with the lights switch, the necklace starts to shake. More violently with each second. It eventually stopped after a few seconds and I managed to turn on the lights afterwards.

There were also a few times when I smelt a jasmine scent in my room but I dismissed it as perhaps its plants from my neighbours.

Eventually, the sounds in my house went away. I no longer experience anything in my house.

When i go out, there are times when I feel sudden cold air (aircon kind of cold) and I get goosebumps on my arms.

For anyone who is knowledgeable about spirits, do you know if I may be spiritually sensitive? Just curious about that!
 

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,429
Reaction score
10,758

Am i spiritually sensitive?​


2tcGiyo.jpg
 

orpisia

Emeritus Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
201,760
Reaction score
23,903
Go get some protection for yourself

Be it from sintua temple or Buddhist temple

Or consult a tangki who trances Tua Ya Pek (nachtsider's patron deity)
 

Enola88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
12,514
Reaction score
7,337
A few years ago, I consistently heard 3 knockings repeatedly on the walls, sounds of marbles and moving of furnitures in my room every night for a few months. I never responded to them and simply ignored whenever I hear them.

During these months, there was once that I woke up at 5.15am and wanted to on the lights in my living room. When I tried to turn on the lights switch, the lights doesn't come on. Thinking there may be something wrong with the lights, I tried to flicker the switch several times but the lights still doesn't come on.

My dad used to hang his Buddha amulet necklace on the switch. As i was flickering with the lights switch, the necklace starts to shake. More violently with each second. It eventually stopped after a few seconds and I managed to turn on the lights afterwards.

There were also a few times when I smelt a jasmine scent in my room but I dismissed it as perhaps its plants from my neighbours.

Eventually, the sounds in my house went away. I no longer experience anything in my house.

When i go out, there are times when I feel sudden cold air (aircon kind of cold) and I get goosebumps on my arms.

For anyone who is knowledgeable about spirits, do you know if I may be spiritually sensitive? Just curious about that!

Maybe to change ur avatar….
Things might improve …..
 

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
21,984
Reaction score
11,564
if u captured the amulet shaking on video ...... u can go claim some kind of international prize money to prove supernatural exist
Imagine if the video is captured, but does not show any kind of shaking... shaking only seen by TS.

Schizo confirmed. :(
 

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
21,984
Reaction score
11,564
Sometimes can hear knocks on the vanity table, and on the wardrobe door. But wood furniture does creak and pop with temperature change. Since my room isn't aircon on all the time.

There were also a few times when I smelt a jasmine scent in my room but I dismissed it as perhaps its plants from my neighbours.
That's most likely the case. I also smell this many times in my room... with the window opened. Likewise, go living room (window also open) also can smell. Almost like a sickeningly sweet perfume.

Every thing can be explained with logical reasons. No need to even dabble with "spirits/ghosts/???" If I wanted to live in fear liddat, then I would have to move to another place. Because the whole area that I'm in... used to be a sprawling cemetery.
 
Last edited:

trd_charlie

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
1,976
Reaction score
2,799
Eventually, the sounds in my house went away. I no longer experience anything in my house.

When i go out, there are times when I feel sudden cold air (aircon kind of cold) and I get goosebumps on my arms.
You no longer hear any sounds because she's already latched on onto you. There are times you feel sudden cold air because she was blowing onto you.

Shutter-2004.jpg
 

enimen

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
26,251
Reaction score
12,647
if u captured the amulet shaking on video ...... u can go claim some kind of international prize money to prove supernatural exist
That's why everyone should buy Google glasses so they can turn on video mode almost instantly to catch stuffs like this.
Yeah everyone is freaking out about its video capture feature
 

XuishX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
12,854
Reaction score
6,881
A few years ago, I consistently heard 3 knockings repeatedly on the walls, sounds of marbles and moving of furnitures in my room every night for a few months. I never responded to them and simply ignored whenever I hear them.

During these months, there was once that I woke up at 5.15am and wanted to on the lights in my living room. When I tried to turn on the lights switch, the lights doesn't come on. Thinking there may be something wrong with the lights, I tried to flicker the switch several times but the lights still doesn't come on.

My dad used to hang his Buddha amulet necklace on the switch. As i was flickering with the lights switch, the necklace starts to shake. More violently with each second. It eventually stopped after a few seconds and I managed to turn on the lights afterwards.

There were also a few times when I smelt a jasmine scent in my room but I dismissed it as perhaps its plants from my neighbours.

Eventually, the sounds in my house went away. I no longer experience anything in my house.

When i go out, there are times when I feel sudden cold air (aircon kind of cold) and I get goosebumps on my arms.

For anyone who is knowledgeable about spirits, do you know if I may be spiritually sensitive? Just curious about that!

your story is very perculiar and particularly very convincing a

You did not mention you saw it. You were simply explaining the situation in a purely raw form of spiritual encounter.

one question I would like to ask - is your dad still alive?
 

XuishX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
12,854
Reaction score
6,881
Go get some protection for yourself

Be it from sintua temple or Buddhist temple

Or consult a tangki who trances Tua Ya Pek (nachtsider's patron deity)

cannot confirm this point. That’s why I am asking if TS’ dad still around or not
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top