Amazon's Black Friday Sales

Craze_One

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Guys,

As usual, the annual Black Friday sales has started early at Amazon. As previous years, let's share whatever upcoming deals for us to look out for. As the wise men says, "Sharing is Caring". So let's keep this thread updated and active with whatever deals they have.

Happy hunting!
 
Last edited:

Craze_One

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
I personally hope that UE will release another batch of TripleFi 10 since I lost mine last month. And I also hope that the Monster Turbine Pro Copper would make an appearance for ."Gold Box Deal of the Day".

What are you guys looking forward to?
 

d4rkm4st3r

Master Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
2,601
Reaction score
0
Jhaudio black friday sale!

Yea, not on amazon but still worth mentioning..
 

Craze_One

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Huat ar. Highly doubt tf10 will have another sale though I'm hoping

I'm think should have ah. It's either that or they introduce something else from their product range. Hopefully not some low-end single driver earphone.
 

Craze_One

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Think they may have one more to clear off any remaining stocks.

UE mentioned that the TF10 is out of production but I've seen shops carrying the TF10 in brand new packaging but retailing at a cheaper price of about SGD499.

Either ways, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. So what are you planning to get bro? If I'm not wrong you grabbed one last Black Friday right?
 

Koelsch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2006
Messages
10,465
Reaction score
0
UE mentioned that the TF10 is out of production but I've seen shops carrying the TF10 in brand new packaging but retailing at a cheaper price of about SGD499.

Either ways, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. So what are you planning to get bro? If I'm not wrong you grabbed one last Black Friday right?

where selling $499? :eek:
 

Randius

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
2,307
Reaction score
0
UE mentioned that the TF10 is out of production but I've seen shops carrying the TF10 in brand new packaging but retailing at a cheaper price of about SGD499.

Either ways, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. So what are you planning to get bro? If I'm not wrong you grabbed one last Black Friday right?

See got what good deals lor. Gotten the TF10 deal for past two years liao :D If this time still have, maybe will grab a couple of them again.
 

clause

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
1,753
Reaction score
0
Do they ship directly to SG or do we need to use cgw / vpost / etc ? Thanks.

First timer here. :D. Trying to get a good iem for myself.
 

d4rkm4st3r

Master Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
2,601
Reaction score
0
Amazon u must use cgw etc..

I always miss the tf10 deal and have to buy from people that got extras..

Last year I fell asleep while waiting and when woke up just sold out.. Damn sad..
 

clause

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
1,753
Reaction score
0
Amazon u must use cgw etc..

I always miss the tf10 deal and have to buy from people that got extras..

Last year I fell asleep while waiting and when woke up just sold out.. Damn sad..

Last time I bought my Diablo3 they directly ship. That's why just asking for earphone do they have direct shipping or not.

Amazon certain items do direct shipping mah.

Btw you all talking about TF10, is it this TF10? Link below.

Amazon.com: Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones: Electronics
 

Craze_One

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
759
Reaction score
0

Randius

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
2,307
Reaction score
0
Amazon u must use cgw etc..

I always miss the tf10 deal and have to buy from people that got extras..

Last year I fell asleep while waiting and when woke up just sold out.. Damn sad..

Trying again this year? :D

Think still got people stuck with last year's stock of TF10/X10 :s13:
 

Craze_One

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Trying again this year? :D

Think still got people stuck with last year's stock of TF10/X10 :s13:

I kind of regretted not getting the Klipsch X10. Should have bought it as back up. Haha! Now I'm stuck with my Diddy Beats that I got last year to fill the void since I lost my TF10.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top