
Im looking for an AMD chipset for around $500 that includes
cpu+mobo+8gb ram
i don't mind intel but i heard they are abit more exp
i have everything else my gfx is 7970
i do game and 3d rendering
thanks in advance!!
What's your current PC specs? I presume not the one on the right >> right?Im looking for an AMD chipset for around $500 that includes
cpu+mobo+8gb ram
i don't mind intel but i heard they are abit more exp
i have everything else my gfx is 7970
i do game and 3d rendering
thanks in advance!!
What's your current PC specs? I presume not the one on the right >> right?
Im looking for an AMD chipset for around $500 that includes
cpu+mobo+8gb ram
i don't mind intel but i heard they are abit more exp
i have everything else my gfx is 7970
i do game and 3d rendering
thanks in advance!!

Sure or not? Have you checked the SLS price lists already? I have not found an AMD cpu+mobo bundle as cheap as those Pentium or Celeron. So expensive. Now like AMD is priced for the rich, but with worse performance at the same price point. I still can't rationalise why I should pay more for worse performance.![]()

Then again, can i ask why are retailers pricing AMD cpus in this manner?![]()
Demand and supply. Low demand + Low Supply = Death spiral.
then isnt it supposed to be priced low to increase demand?
then isnt it supposed to be priced low to increase demand?
**** not biz trained you think leh
Lol... How u know? They might have a degree in India wor...