
1k
ASrock b75m DGS + i5-3350p ~ $271
Crucial 8gb 1600mhz ~ $89
WD Blue 1tb ~ $75
OCZ Vector 450 128gb ~ $109 (Ban Leong E-store Promo)
Powercolor r9 270 2gb ~ $260
CM311 + FSP Hexa 500w 80+ ~ $105
Samsung ODD ~ $21
Windows 7 home premium 64bit OEM ~ $115
Total ~ $1045. Buy at tradepac. DIY
I do not SSD and HDD as can i salvage them from my current CPU.
would it gbe possible to recommend better component with amount saved?
Thx in advance![]()
I do not SSD and HDD as can i salvage them from my current CPU.
would it gbe possible to recommend better component with amount saved?
Thx in advance![]()
Get a Samsung 840 Evo SSD instead of crappy OCZ. Unless you already have an SSD from your current PC, you're gonna hugely benefit the speed increase.
Can get the Asrock H81M DGS + i5-4430 ~ $287
Swap out the GPU to a Powercolor r9 280x Turbo Duo ~ $425
The rest stays the same.
Samsung 840 Evo SSD was the main reason why i wanted to assemble new CPU. I bought one 2 week ago from Amazon and realize my MB is too old to take full advantage to the SSD.![]()
Thx for your recommendation.
I'm just curious why noone recommend AMD CPU. I've been using them for years![]()
Thx for your recommendation.
I'm just curious why noone recommend AMD CPU. I've been using them for years![]()
Huh. No lah. Not unless u talking about trim and other small functions? If for speed then no. Sata2 or 3 there should not be any form of bottleneck.
(Mostly) Black and Red theme!anymore recommendation on build around 1k?
thx

(Mostly) Black and Red theme!
CPU+MB: Intel Core i5-4440 + ASRock H81M-HDS @ $298
RAM: G.Skill NT DDR3-1333 CL9 8GB [Black PCB] @ $90
GPU: PowerColor R9-280X 3GB TurboDuo @ $425
PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX-600 [80 Plus Gold] @ $108
CASE: Antec X1-T [Window] @ $75
Total: $996
Optional:
ODD: Samsung 24X CD/DVD Writer [OEM] @ $21
If current ODD is of IDE.
Buy and Build from Tradepac, #05-18.
No need..u should get a ssd if possible
Crucial m500 240gb ssd ~ $150 (amazon)
Nope no need, there's minimal difference upgrading further...I will be using it to play games like FF14 and some FPS. Do i need invest more on CPU?
Nope no need, there's minimal difference upgrading further...![]()