An encounter I would not forget ....

mlangelo

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
883
Reaction score
123
Many of us on our travels would have a thing or two to share about encounters that happened out of the ordinary. Perhaps you have an amusing anedote or experience that you would like to share with the forummers....
 

mlangelo

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
883
Reaction score
123
Ok, let me start with this:
June 14, Brighton Uk. I was walking by the main street when suddenly I saw a police mobile squad leading the way followed by about 200 cyclists (didn't really count) in the buff or cycling with very little clothing. Must be quite painful cycling in that condition..:s13:
cyclists.jpg


cyclists2-1.jpg


Hope these pics do not offend anyone. Let me know and I will take it down.
 
Last edited:

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
27,508
Reaction score
47
Naked cycling event. Quite popular. San Francisco and many other cities have them.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top