[Android/iOS] Epic Seven

qwertified

Reaction score
After trying a bunch of times, i settled with sez and angelica. Think should be good enough.. not like i can rely on these 2 units forever in future also need to pull more meta units

Aiyahz

Reaction score
How is the game so far? Any concerns? CS here i can try my best to help yall.

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
How is the game so far? Any concerns? CS here i can try my best to help yall.

Any tips on what to concentrate on equipment set and artifact?

I'm using sez destina ravi and haste at the moment. Training up Carmen, kiris, Elson. Anymore chars to note off? Thanks.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what to do with those 2* monsters from map ah.

and gear can only be farmed from labyrinth and 1 day 1 time ?

Ava|on

Master Member
Reaction score
Use 2* as fodders, some 3* are good such as Kiris, Carmainerose, Tieria, Elson. Others you can use as fodders. Keep all 4 & 5*.

Those Mega and Giga Phantasma keep them to Promote your max level heroes. I already cleared 10-10 and Hard 1-10. I can say, you need a lot of heroes if you plan to max-star a map. Some hard map needs 2 ranger/thief/healer and fire/water/earth type to 3-star.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use 2* as fodders, some 3* are good such as Kiris, Carmainerose, Tieria, Elson. Others you can use as fodders. Keep all 4 & 5*.

Those Mega and Giga Phantasma keep them to Promote your max level heroes. I already cleared 10-10 and Hard 1-10. I can say, you need a lot of heroes if you plan to max-star a map. Some hard map needs 2 ranger/thief/healer and fire/water/earth type to 3-star.

fodders as in feed them to the core heros u using to level them up ?

Ava|on

Master Member
Reaction score
fodders as in feed them to the core heros u using to level them up ?

It's better to use unwanted 2*/3* heroes for promotion, like when your 3* hero max level, then u want to promote it to 4*.

For unwanted 2* heroes, use them to promote those 2* mega-phantasma to 3*.

If you just want to feed to level your hero, use penguins better. Normal 2* heroes don't give a lot of exp.

soujiokita

Reaction score
when got slot ?

SG bases guild- Zodiac

Guild level 3 now. We got 2 slots open.
Most of us are level 30- players

Join discord and introduce yourself, and you will be welcome

https://discord.gg/HrUYs4

Link will expire in 24 hours time

soujiokita

Reaction score
Guild - Zodiac level4 now.
We welcome more active players.
We are a fast growing SG guild

Discord closed. Too many applicants

Last edited:

qwertified

Reaction score
This game don't have mass summon 1 using gems ah, or is it because i haven't play enough? Only at chap 4+ i think.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This game don't have mass summon 1 using gems ah, or is it because i haven't play enough? Only at chap 4+ i think.

don't have, other than the 1-10 free summon, it is 1 by 1 summon which is ******* stupid..

worst of all they put the character and the artifact in the same summoning pool.

even lowering chances of getting the characters u want.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.