[Android/iOS] Epic Seven

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i have stopped playing, waiting to roll new account when they added the guarantee summon feature..

spent 300 dollars and didn't get a single 5* is kinda ********.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have stopped playing, waiting to roll new account when they added the guarantee summon feature..

:s13:
i haven't seen a 5* since day 1 too
stuck with destinia ravi

qwertified

Reaction score

wa.. thats a lot you spend for a new gacha game. None of the 5* units are limited ed ones right, there's always the possibility of getting them in future. Limited collab units then more tempting, like SOA now nier collab, only 8 days left before i lose my chance of getting 2B cause the event might not come back again.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:s13:
i haven't seen a 5* since day 1 too
stuck with destinia ravi

u got 2 lei. i got only sez as 5*

wa.. thats a lot you spend for a new gacha game. None of the 5* units are limited ed ones right, there's always the possibility of getting them in future. Limited collab units then more tempting, like SOA now nier collab, only 8 days left before i lose my chance of getting 2B cause the event might not come back again.

that's why ******* pissed.. rate up banner my ass. seriously statistically speaking i got a better chance to win something at mbs on the blackjack table than getting 5* at the rate up banner.

i need a good healer..

simonscs

Reaction score
Playing on global server.

Rate is really crap.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

qwertified

Reaction score
that's why ******* pissed.. rate up banner my ass. seriously statistically speaking i got a better chance to win something at mbs on the blackjack table than getting 5* at the rate up banner.

i need a good healer..

If normal rate is 1%, rate up also only 2-3% la lol. As if you can feel the diff. I played abit also uninstalled, pull rates like 2x worse than ffbe, the stats is similar but cause they mix artifact with hero so twice as bad. I alrdy invested 1 year in ffbe (still f2p) so might as well stick to that one, at least everything is easy for me now, can do any event beat any trial, can save premium currency to pull for meta/fav units.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u got 2 lei. i got only sez as 5*

i need a good healer..

i rerolled for it 1...6th reroll to get destinia on 1-4 and then ravi on 1-10 lol

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If normal rate is 1%, rate up also only 2-3% la lol. As if you can feel the diff. I played abit also uninstalled, pull rates like 2x worse than ffbe, the stats is similar but cause they mix artifact with hero so twice as bad. I alrdy invested 1 year in ffbe (still f2p) so might as well stick to that one, at least everything is easy for me now, can do any event beat any trial, can save premium currency to pull for meta/fav units.

yeah mix artifact and character in the same pool is a very bad idea.. that's why i quit draglia lost within 10 mins. don't like the 1 hand control mostly.

i rerolled for it 1...6th reroll to get destinia on 1-4 and then ravi on 1-10 lol

sibei lucky.. got chances u don't get 5* in 1-10 after you got destina in 1-4

r3f3r3e

Reaction score
i guess i bloody heng

get ravi on 30summon, then get destina on higher rate summon, after that get cecilia on higher rate summon.

total used 3 x 950 gem to change for 3 xCovenant Bookmarks Bundle

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
many of us got destina and ravi/sez for start account and got either sez or ravi later.... without spending a cent.... the game quite forgiving towards f2p

Many using des sez rav combo in arena

i guess i bloody heng

get ravi on 30summon, then get destina on higher rate summon, after that get cecilia on higher rate summon.

total used 3 x 950 gem to change for 3 xCovenant Bookmarks Bundle

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
blXykEh.jpg

https://old.reddit.com/r/EpicSeven/comments/9yf2i4/why_i_build_taranor_guard/

someone goes Anti-Meta

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.