[Android/iOS] Epic Seven

Cerenthias

Reaction score
Guild Recruitment: Dark Ronin

Guild Name: Dark Ronin

Guild Level: 15

Server: Global

Rank Tier: Glorious Guardian (Highest x5 rewards)

We’re looking for more like-minded players to join us for GW and improve our consistent standings in the highest tier (close to 12k). Guild founders are on UTC+8 timing but we have members from around the world too ^^

If you are interested to join our family, please drop me a pm here or in discord (Cerenthias#7543) for more info. We look forward to welcoming you! (´• ω •`)ノ

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have 1 slot open , please join our discord chat to apply. Open to all who love to play this game, not for people who wants to be number 1.

EpicHeaven Guild Recuiting!

Looking For:
Active & Coorperative Members
Min Arena Master Rank
English Speaking
No Squad CP Requirement

We Offer 24/7 EXP + Gold Buffs
5 X Rewards From Guild Battles

We are on Asia server!

P.S.
Willing to learn and grow together! And most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Join our Discord Chn NOW!
https://discord.gg/ksnYrK8

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
any guild here accepting lowbie.

I'm back after quitting for a long time.

just happened to know there is guilty gear event, that's why I'm back. :s12:

soujiokita

Reaction score
Guild Name: Zodiac

Region/Server: Asia

Level: 18
Guild war rank: TOP 10
Looking for SG Players

Requirement: Impt - Must be willing to make the effort to discuss and strategise during war on discord. Put in effort to optimise gear and units specifically for GW def and attack.
At least Challenger rank in arena, 6x 6* in your guild war team and 300k CP of your GW team combined.

Description:
- Super active and fun discord. At least 500+ messages everyday.
- We have a channel for trading catalyst in our discord chat and we have lots of pros that are friendly and helpful!
- We comprise of a diverse bunch of Singaporeans, ranging from working adults to NSFs, whales to F2Ps.
- Guild buffs on 24/7, just tag any of our captains/vice on discord if its down.

For more information or if you are keen to join us but slightly off in the requirements, we are willing to accommodate as much as we can.

join discord channel - https://discord.gg/6nEz6Zt
or PM me

Last edited:

PyroNoid

Reaction score
Guild Recruitment

Guild Name: テンペテンペスト

Level: 15

Description:
Active guild looking for active players to participate in GUILD WARS(x5 rewards)!

Most of our members are from Singapore but any English speaking members are also welcome!

Requirements:
-Participate in GW
-Challenger and above is preferred ( Master close to Challenger can also apply )

Join our discord to get invited to the guild https://discord.gg/YmmBdZ9.

lalalalax3

Reaction score
Hi, is there stilll slot? Challenger 3 arena rank

Looking for SG Players

Requirement: Impt - Must be willing to make the effort to discuss and strategise during war on discord. Put in effort to optimise gear and units specifically for GW def and attack.
At least Challenger rank in arena, 6x 6* in your guild war team and 300k CP of your GW team combined.

Description:
- We have a channel for trading catalyst in our discord chat and we have lots of pros that are friendly and helpful!
- We comprise of a diverse bunch of Singaporeans, ranging from working adults to NSFs, whales to F2Ps.
- Guild buffs on 24/7, just tag any of our captains/vice on discord if its down.

For more information or if you are keen to join us but slightly off in the requirements, we are willing to accommodate as much as we can.

join discord channel - https://discord.gg/6nEz6Zt
or PM me

soujiokita

Reaction score
PURE SG Guild - Asia

Left LAST slot

Looking for SG Players

Description:

join discord channel - https://discord.gg/wWvwwf
or PM me

unfinished07

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows why can't I explore map 4, City of Socerers Witchaven even after I cleared Mining City Aakehn?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[Event] Launch Anniversary Event - 10 Free Summons

80cd38a906094d88ab3b58b70bc8743e_1566969114.png

soujiokita

Reaction score
pure singapore guild

PURE Singaporean Guild

Left LAST slot

Guild war rank: always among top 5 to 10
Looking for SG Players

Description:

join discord channel - https://discord.gg/mFFuDg7
or PM me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.