Another horrible obnoxious thread has been allowed to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti Racist

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2021
Messages
560
Reaction score
129
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...obra-spotted-at-changi-business-park.6443748/
This thread is full of racist comments, vile, rubbish. Thread is on since long and no action was taken.6 Months have passed..

I have made myself amply clear that I am compiling data and will.lodge a police report and magistrate complaint..

I will write to various consulates and MNC to expose the blatant hatred being propagated on this forum using tax payers money.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...obra-spotted-at-changi-business-park.6443748/
This thread is full of racist comments, vile, rubbish. Thread is on since long and no action was taken.6 Months have passed..

I have made myself amply clear that I am compiling data and will.lodge a police report and magistrate complaint..

I will write to various consulates and MNC to expose the blatant hatred being propagated on this forum using tax payers money.
Next time use the report button better.
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,552
Thread had been removed by the Moderators.

Our forums have such high traffic that it is rather impossible to monitor every discussion post. Please use the Report function found at every post to bring any offensive post to the attention of our Moderators, and for action if necessary. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top