Any good alternatives to Microsoft surface pro?

2wheels2smile

Junior Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Can recommend any laptops or desktops or tablets to replace Microsoft surface pro?

I need one that can support a pen and writing on the screen.

Thank you!
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,670
Reaction score
2,123
I have not seen such a form factor for sometime. Previously you can find alternatives from Acer under the Switch series, and Lenovo under the Miix series. It is a good form factor, but one of the thing that I don't quite like is the keyboard that don't seem to last, at least based on my experience with te Miix 720. I feel both Acer and Lenovo's products are better value than MS Surface Pro since the specs are just as good if not better, comes with keyboard and pen, and overall cheaper than a MS Surface (especially if you factor in the keyboard and pen price separately).
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top