ApeTruelove
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2009
- Messages
- 7,140
- Reaction score
- 2,081

Saw on tripadvisor commenting the hotel is old and dated....Baiyoke Sky Hotel.
Can go up on top to view Bangkok 360 degrees.
but when we stayed there is like almost 15 andd 20 years back.Before i like to stay there but kana once thats it.
Saw on tripadvisor commenting the hotel is old and dated....
26 years hotel, if no upgrading, every things will be very old and torn.Saw on tripadvisor commenting the hotel is old and dated....
I last stayed there also around 10+ years. After that incident, I booked another nearby hotel but they overbooked and want to move me to the same hotel which I rejected lolbut when we stayed there is like almost 15 andd 20 years back.
maybe they gotten more powerful? lol
wow simi story. share share lehI last stayed there also around 10+ years. After that incident, I booked another nearby hotel but they overbooked and want to move me to the same hotel which I rejected lol
Still waiting for your kena storyBefore i like to stay there but kana once thats it.
I am kind of sensitive so usually I tend to ignore when i encounter such things but that night my amulet broke mean cannot take it lightly liao. Worst is followed me back to SG. Need to go temple seek help from shifuStill waiting for your kena story![]()
Damn fierce!I am kind of sensitive so usually I tend to ignore when i encounter such things but that night my amulet broke mean cannot take it lightly liao. Worst is followed me back to SG. Need to go temple seek help from shifu
Armydays also break one time when we train in the small island. My buddy saw one everyday staring at me and lay on my bedDamn fierce!
In army days, my amulet string break once. Heng Heng block away.
I know where, we stay in the old school for 2 days, few saw something.Armydays also break one time when we train in the small island. My buddy saw one everyday staring at me and lay on my bed![]()
Can go to Big C ratchada if you nearby. Almost no tourists only local and most important no long queue at counterThis time I am booking hotels outside of the usual, popular districts again. 2 nights at Sathorn and 2 nights at the north end of Ratchada.
Yes, from the place I booked I can easily access the Big C, Som Boon and Jodd Fair as they are along the same main road and MRT route. Not far to Don Muang too.Can go to Big C ratchada if you nearby. Almost no tourists only local and most important no long queue at counter![]()
Always read hotel reviews before booking.Such stories scare me.![]()
yes from or to DMK usually below 200baht.Yes, from the place I booked I can easily access the Big C, Som Boon and Jodd Fair as they are along the same main road and MRT route. Not far to Don Muang too.
I wish I am flying to DMK and departing via BKK, but it is the other way round this time.yes from or to DMK usually below 200baht.
what made u choose those locations?This time I am booking hotels outside of the usual, popular districts again. 2 nights at Sathorn and 2 nights at the north end of Ratchada.