Any home coffee brewers here?

peterandy

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Espresso or filter for you? I'm using Kono and Hario V60 filter. Thinking of getting a clever dripper!
 

alfseeto

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2000
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
7
Espresso or filter for you? I'm using Kono and Hario V60 filter. Thinking of getting a clever dripper!

I alternate between a Moka pot and the Aeropress. I prefer strong bitter coffees over light roasts, so I don't think I'll go for drip coffees. Espresso machines are too expensive for me.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top