Junken
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2017
- Messages
- 1,660
- Reaction score
- 13
As above..
Actually I have no reason to change the thermal paste of my current GPU (Galax 980ti HOF), just that I have spare arctic mx-4 lying around and my GPU doesn't have local warranty.
Just wondering if there is any negative impact, for example the default thermal paste in the GPU is supposed to be longer-lasting or something and if I change thermal paste I might end up having to change it more often?
Pardon me, all these based on assumption and self-induced thoughts lol.
Actually I have no reason to change the thermal paste of my current GPU (Galax 980ti HOF), just that I have spare arctic mx-4 lying around and my GPU doesn't have local warranty.
Just wondering if there is any negative impact, for example the default thermal paste in the GPU is supposed to be longer-lasting or something and if I change thermal paste I might end up having to change it more often?
Pardon me, all these based on assumption and self-induced thoughts lol.
