any nice iphone5s bumper to recommend ?

legizz

Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
i have seen some nice aluminum bumper , is it easy to scratch the hp , any good brands to recommend or buy online ? thanks.
 

loupgarou2

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
13
I bought this.

gosh!

Welcome to Gosh!

there is a transparent gel polymer cover, so that it lets you show the gold iphone 5s nicely.. its not a hardcase so the phone won't slip out of your hands.

some more only $25 or so at epicenter.

** oops, I noticed you asked about aluminium bumpers. so disregard
 

Slowx6

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
939
Reaction score
0
I bought this.

gosh!

Welcome to Gosh!

there is a transparent gel polymer cover, so that it lets you show the gold iphone 5s nicely.. its not a hardcase so the phone won't slip out of your hands.

some more only $25 or so at epicenter.

** oops, I noticed you asked about aluminium bumpers. so disregard


abit Thick lei. the tpu will become yellow after long
 

loupgarou2

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
13
I don't know about the thickness, its the same as every bumper/case I use, so it still feels ok.

as far as yellowing goes, when it goes yellow then change lor. this isn't a $40-150 case. at $25, (and I'm sure some may turn up on ebay/amazon eventually) you can afford to replace it 6 monthly x4 before the iphone 6s turns up

anyway, that's just my opinion.
 

timmyg

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Try ebay? Found some super thin and not bad quality ones.. very cheap too
 

legizz

Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
looks very nice , might be getting one ! haha just worried that it might scratch my phone lol .. mine is space grey , gold is sold out within 4 mins , i just got mine few days ago . u got this bumper too ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top