/any nice ITX casing that can fit 5700XT (reference)?

Clearnfc

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
14,093
Reaction score
3,729
Hi guys, I am looking to replace my current ATX board with a ITX one and get ITX casing. But I am retaining my GPU. Any nice ITX casing?? As small as possilble.

Thanks!!
 

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
2,332
Hi guys, I am looking to replace my current ATX board with a ITX one and get ITX casing. But I am retaining my GPU. Any nice ITX casing?? As small as possilble.

Thanks!!

geeek a50
253791.246fa1233604d6f04412022b715ce223.jpg




geeek a60 - with watercooling support
A60-PD-14.jpg


 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
Hi guys, I am looking to replace my current ATX board with a ITX one and get ITX casing. But I am retaining my GPU. Any nice ITX casing?? As small as possilble.

Thanks!!

What's the length of the your card ?
See if SG13 or Core V1 can fit the card length.
 

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2000
Messages
5,985
Reaction score
305
I got an interesting case coming these few day.... itx + sfx + 240aio
 

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2000
Messages
5,985
Reaction score
305
I mean the one I bought la.... haha... the the u show is from taobao la.... haha.... was interested in k29.... there’s another one xq 69.... I just sold away earlier this last month

:s22: go google whether this is full aryclic..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top