Any recommendation for casual pants

flyalex

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
would like to buy a casual pants.
Jz want to know what kinds of pants is fashionable or popular in sg currently. I'm 27 now. Can try different style.
I hv two Nudie jeans, but dunt want to wear them any more.
I think nudie is no longer popular in sg now.
 

flyalex

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
For basic denim jeans, I recommend you shop at Uniqlo. Try and head to their branch at Raffles Place that is if you want the liberty and freedom to explore their entire catalogue.

Except Jeans any other pants recommended?
 

speed4500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
18,011
Reaction score
0
I'm quite curious what is the difference between topman pants and Zara pants

I get from topman because they have different lengths. Zara I find the pants a bit loose for me. Maybe u can go n try n see which one u like better
 

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
55,661
Reaction score
6,196
I'm quite curious what is the difference between topman pants and Zara pants

I have both

Topman more exp yet quality cui than zara, easily becum flurry

Zara get during sales will b veey gd deal, tend to last for 2years for most of my chinos
 

flyalex

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I get from topman because they have different lengths. Zara I find the pants a bit loose for me. Maybe u can go n try n see which one u like better

Tks bro, any other brand to recommend? Not only jeans, other types of pants also can
 

flyalex

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I have both

Topman more exp yet quality cui than zara, easily becum flurry

Zara get during sales will b veey gd deal, tend to last for 2years for most of my chinos
Tks bro, any other brand to recommend? Not only jeans, other types of pants also can...
 

flyalex

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Gr budget?

Can try dockers or massimo dutti

My budget is abt 300
Actually I did see the shirts in massimo dutti. But the design and cutting is very bad. Maybe I should go to see their pants later.tks bro
 

speed4500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
18,011
Reaction score
0
My budget is abt 300
Actually I did see the shirts in massimo dutti. But the design and cutting is very bad. Maybe I should go to see their pants later.tks bro

thats quite a budget :s13:

for me i prefer slimmer cuts so go for h&m, topman, pull & bear, uniqlo or maybe even ck. u can try chino pants or cropped pants for a start :s12:
 

K|muRa^84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
36,811
Reaction score
6
My budget is abt 300
Actually I did see the shirts in massimo dutti. But the design and cutting is very bad. Maybe I should go to see their pants later.tks bro

budget 300 shld go tailor liao
 

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
55,661
Reaction score
6,196
My budget is abt 300
Actually I did see the shirts in massimo dutti. But the design and cutting is very bad. Maybe I should go to see their pants later.tks bro

300 for juz a pair?

Jitao go tailor like kimura said. No point spending this amt on some designer brand or even mass mkt brands
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top