Any recommendation for PC repair service

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

darkstarvent

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I have been getting a lot of random BOSDs. My screen will also turn black but the CPU, mouse, and keyboard are still running. I will also get screen freeze with loud buzzing noise through the Headphones when playing games such as pubg and csgo. I think the problems lies with my GPU but it passes the stress test by 3dMark so I am not sure what is the issue. After I start my PC for a few minutes, the screen will hang and I have to force shutdown it
 
Last edited:

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
22,372
Reaction score
80
Quite a few such threads. Try a search for "PC Repair" and all roads will lead to our local favorite.
 

kracie17

Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2017
Messages
268
Reaction score
1
I have been getting a lot of random BOSDs. My screen will also turn black but the CPU, mouse, and keyboard are still running. I will also get screen freeze with loud buzzing noise through the Headphones when playing games such as pubg and csgo. I think the problems lies with my GPU but it passes the stress test by 3dMark so I am not sure what is the issue. After I start my PC for a few minutes, the screen will hang and I have to force shutdown it

might want to try starting with your rams.. take them out and clean the golden contacts.. or ensure its seated properly. also check the status of your hdd health..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top