Any Recommended Camera shops to purchase from?

minifortyfour

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hope I am not breaking any forum rules by asking for shop recommendations.

I have been reading up/googling for trustworthy shops to get my very first mirrorless from.
I have experience in slr, film ones(yes, that long ago!) and after having stayed overseas in the past decade, I really have no idea where I can go for my very first mirrorless from in SG. My slr was from pennisular, recommended by an ex-schoolmate, and I am not sure if it is still around or even the name!
Am not looking at anything fancy, just a simple 1 Nikon J5 with additional lens for my interior work documentations.

Cheers!
 

EJB

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2001
Messages
53,168
Reaction score
9,582
Nikon?

Don't think much shops carry Nikon mirrorless.
 

manujamwal

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2014
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Recommendation for Camera shops to purchase

I think you have to look online for it because there you get many choices in cameras. With that, you can also compare their quality and prices. With shopping online you can also use discount coupons for it instead of purchasing it from shop.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top