Hi would like the advise of stamp collectors (if any around) here. Found some old first day covers while clearing the house and would like to find out if there's anywhere to determine the value of them for sale and where to sell them?
There is a stamp shop at bras baseh complex and people's park complex (above the hawker centre). There are a quite a few stamp shops in sg but the rest of the shoos I am nit sure as I dont collect stamos. I learn of tge above two shoos from my brother who used to collect stamps. Many uncles still collecting stamps but the recent craze is china stamp from the chairman mao's era.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.