Any suggestions for a new sim student?

Geminianer

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Hi I’m a student whose going to sim in UOW computer science course. I want to ask about textbook’s recommendations because I want to get ready for sch haha l. Feel free to share any experiences also ! I would love to listen to them hehe
 

Euqorab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
24,957
Reaction score
4,624
Hi I’m a student whose going to sim in UOW computer science course. I want to ask about textbook’s recommendations because I want to get ready for sch haha l. Feel free to share any experiences also ! I would love to listen to them hehe
Is there any telegram group?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top