TheChosenOne94
Junior Member
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2019
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello, I'm a new member here in hardwarezone website.
I would like to ask those seniors and current SIT Physiotherapy students of how to get an offer of the stated course ? Currently I've graduated in Diploma in Electrical and Electroncis Engineering (Specialise in Biomedical Electronics) and did very badly for my GPA due to not interested in the course and not my choice which is at RP. I'm currently 25 years old and somehow I regretted of not putting atleast abit of effort on my studies due to no interest in the course.
I work my way from ITE in NITEC to Polytechnic diploma to choose the course I wanted to but sadly I have to choose the course that is related to engineering. Cut the story short, I'm currently working as a Fitness Trainer in CERTIS Cisco now for about 1 year plus and looking into physical rehabilitation, it interest me.
But in my current situation, I don't have any science related field diploma to aid my chance for the course itself under PCP. So does working as a therapy assistant will help me to get a better understanding on how physiotherapist do their job and what services they can do ? For my understanding they work with patients who has musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and respiratory problems with breathing difficulties. I'm interested in this allied health profession and probably get an rough idea of what physiotherapist do in their specialties and such.
I would like to ask those seniors and current SIT Physiotherapy students of how to get an offer of the stated course ? Currently I've graduated in Diploma in Electrical and Electroncis Engineering (Specialise in Biomedical Electronics) and did very badly for my GPA due to not interested in the course and not my choice which is at RP. I'm currently 25 years old and somehow I regretted of not putting atleast abit of effort on my studies due to no interest in the course.
I work my way from ITE in NITEC to Polytechnic diploma to choose the course I wanted to but sadly I have to choose the course that is related to engineering. Cut the story short, I'm currently working as a Fitness Trainer in CERTIS Cisco now for about 1 year plus and looking into physical rehabilitation, it interest me.
But in my current situation, I don't have any science related field diploma to aid my chance for the course itself under PCP. So does working as a therapy assistant will help me to get a better understanding on how physiotherapist do their job and what services they can do ? For my understanding they work with patients who has musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and respiratory problems with breathing difficulties. I'm interested in this allied health profession and probably get an rough idea of what physiotherapist do in their specialties and such.
Last edited: