Anyone getting Samsung Gear Live?

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2001
Messages
17,098
Reaction score
588
getting the LG G Watch and Gear Live

and finally the Moto 360

:D
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
Dun find a use for smart watch leh. More like fancy stuff for tech geeks. I'd rather spend the money on a regular watch.
 

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,620
Reaction score
15,423
I am getting Moto 360 or Apple iWatch as personally I think Gear ugly.

though iWatch hasn't launched, from Apple track record, their design always very chio
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top