Anyone go for RT these few days? :)

Caesar

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,741
Reaction score
153
Hi all,

Anyone went for RT these few days in the midst of the haze?

Tks!
 

deathblade82

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
1,584
Reaction score
28
I'm still receiving the reminder SMS. Doubt it has been cancelled ? Any official statement ?
 

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
10,386
Reaction score
6
Yesterday, RT at Maju was quick. Was released slightly over 7.45.

Dunno if the haze got anything to do with it.
 

squeeish

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
6,777
Reaction score
5
I've been going on Monday Wednesday and Saturday. The last RT I had on Monday, there was the haze and there was no running. However we still did statics in the MPH.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top