Anyone going bkk for CNY?

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Follow RichardBarrow twitter. Its pretty good with updates and bomb wise I think that's really for the protest area. Just don't go near it and if you always always open your eyes around and be wary and if possible when walking around as light as possible and use those tough material for your bag and fully functional.

For ID wise like passport have them scan and send to your mail just for in case emergency stuff.

also have emergency phone if needed and put one in your luggage just in case.

Flying with scoot ??

Flying by tiger.. Noted with thanks bro.. will try to be as careful as I can..thanks for the other advices as well.. :D:D
 

_flee_

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Scoot finally replied my email regarding concerns on Bkk situation and they confirmed that they will not waive any amendment charges.

Anyway, I have re-read the Booking-related fees and saw that they will refund in the form of travel voucher if any guest is ill/injured and unfit to travel.

My aunt who is going on the trip was down on an emergency heart surgery and I have called the Scoot hotline and the CSO advised me to get Doctor's certificate and send in via the Feedback to get the refund.

I have asked him twice to check if I need to do anything to my booking (since my flight is due on 28 Jan) and he assured that I don't need to touch the booking. NOW im worried if they decided to chu pattern and not refund den my whole booking will be gone??:s11:
 

nauhchop

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
2,273
Reaction score
1
Scoot finally replied my email regarding concerns on Bkk situation and they confirmed that they will not waive any amendment charges.

Anyway, I have re-read the Booking-related fees and saw that they will refund in the form of travel voucher if any guest is ill/injured and unfit to travel.

My aunt who is going on the trip was down on an emergency heart surgery and I have called the Scoot hotline and the CSO advised me to get Doctor's certificate and send in via the Feedback to get the refund.

I have asked him twice to check if I need to do anything to my booking (since my flight is due on 28 Jan) and he assured that I don't need to touch the booking. NOW im worried if they decided to chu pattern and not refund den my whole booking will be gone??:s11:

Wah u really Kia si.
First u worry because of riot.
Now got someone cannot travel, the airline already say will let u refund if u send in doc cert via feedback. And still u worry they wun refund.

I think u chu more pattern than the airline. :o
 

smartboy4

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
29,450
Reaction score
0
Anyone going to yaowarat for CNY? Flying in tml. Will visit on Friday :D
scared shops closed like sg but don't think so
 

clause

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
1,753
Reaction score
0
Anyone going to yaowarat for CNY? Flying in tml. Will visit on Friday :D
scared shops closed like sg but don't think so

Was just there. Crowded, pack with tons of people. Tons of nice street food. And they are setting up something for it.

Going for sensation party on 31st! :s12:
 

sars8888

Master Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
4,854
Reaction score
2
Was just there. Crowded, pack with tons of people. Tons of nice street food. And they are setting up something for it.

Going for sensation party on 31st! :s12:

Just be more cautious, not only because of unstable but also in a foreign land.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top