ANYONE GOT 3D printer?

bigkid

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
I would like to print g1 star saber 's saber to make my toy set complete. Ihave the dimension,I wonder if anyone in the forum owns a 3d printer and are willing to offer the service, i am willing to pay for the service.
 

Grumpyoldman

Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2011
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
I would like to print g1 star saber 's saber to make my toy set complete. Ihave the dimension,I wonder if anyone in the forum owns a 3d printer and are willing to offer the service, i am willing to pay for the service.

email me the file. I have 3D printer. Send me the file and I'll see if it works out. But I think I only have grey color. It will be free as I need to test my printer anyway.
 

bigkid

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
email me the file. I have 3D printer. Send me the file and I'll see if it works out. But I think I only have grey color. It will be free as I need to test my printer anyway.

Thanks for the offer, what file format do u need? Any software to recommend, i have the dimensions but needa input into some 3d processing sw.
 

lookers

Master Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
4,406
Reaction score
1
If i'm not wrong u need the designer to help u create the file... that time got some foreigners quote 50pounds for design T_T
 

tErOn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
5,163
Reaction score
0
still offering print outs ma? i can pay if the price is reasonable..just dunno where to get the files..
 

bigkid

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
If i'm not wrong u need the designer to help u create the file... that time got some foreigners quote 50pounds for design T_T

Donneed la, just a flat blade, anyway i just successfully made one manually using instant silicon mold and epoxy putty. Still want to try 3d printing for curiosity after i explore some soft ware.
 

bigkid

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
It's always expensive for a start, control will be redundant if it's for something everybody wants, I think they use to control color photocopier, but in the end of the day color printers are so common now.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top