Anyone got maid to recommend?

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
I find a maid until very sian. If currently in PH, need poea, Damn ex. Local trf all pattern many many, finished contract ones are demanding, want ez job.
 

Karinet

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Recommendations of maid

Hi,

I think it's difficult to get people to list out recommended maids however, maid agencies may be an easier option to look at. If you are worried about the time needed to head down to agencies to source for maids, you do not have to worry!! I used to be like this too till I came across an online maid listing portal (www.searchmaid.com.sg). It consists of many different maid agencies and you can seek inquiries about the maids that they offer online. Of course, when you find a maid that meets your criteria, you will still have to head down to the office to conduct an interview with the maid. I'm sure this way of searching for maids does save more time. I hope you get to find a maid of your choice!
 

qhong61

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
73,041
Reaction score
12,227
Any good Indonesian maid agency to recommend to look after bed bound elderly patient?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top