
I'm not asking for by right answers , but just curious if anyone tried and got away w it ?![]()
you try and let us know la.Am curious on what the charge will be and the punishment ?
Am curious on what the charge will be and the punishment ?
irrelevant. shhhh
I'm not asking for by right answers , but just curious if anyone tried and got away w it ?![]()
Am curious on what the charge will be and the punishment ?
A guy from my unit did it. Charged and detention barrack-ed.
I see, which unit was he from?
I see, which unit was he from?
Ya why does it matter? If revealed then there wouldn’t be any anonymity would there. If you’re curious then probably you could try. But many before you have thread this path before, some got caught some got away. As the 9th SAF Core Value goes: “Do anything but don’t get caught”.
There are plentiful of people who do that. I personally know a few in my platoon who used to do that regularly but didn't get caught.
It also depends on your unit. How on are your unit? Do they get the COS / admin clerk to call those on MC? Are there people who tell on you? Do you take MC often but don't appear sick?
There is a good possibility you won't get caught. But do you really want to do it because the chance is good? You may end up in DB if you get caught, don't say we never warn you.
If same unit as me, then i wouldn't go already, will see how it goes then. Can't not go as it's my very close friend's wedding.
If same unit as me, then i wouldn't go already, will see how it goes then. Can't not go as it's my very close friend's wedding.