Anyway thanks to all that gave helpful suggestions and non-spiteful comments. As for those that hoped that i'd get charged or think that young people are 'monkeys' , I hope you find some happiness in your life .
Unfortunately Leave wasn't approved , But I still went ahead and came back , so far still fine . If anything happens in the future then so be it ba , to me I feel it's worth it as a wedding may be a once in a lifetime thing .
After posting this, probably wouldn't be fine much longer. You can choose to do anything and don't get caught, but dunno why you want to self-incriminate. Good luck.
After posting this, probably wouldn't be fine much longer. You can choose to do anything and don't get caught, but dunno why you want to self-incriminate. Good luck.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.